Pre and Post Tan Care
- Shower, shave and exfoliate with oil free products.
- Avoid moisturizing after shower.
- No makeup, perfume or deodorant.
- Wear loose dark clothing. Tight clothing may rub off tan.
- Keep facials, pedicures, manicures and waxing to the day before.
- Avoid touching skin until after first shower.
- Allow 8-24 hours for the spray tan to develop before taking a shower.
- Avoid activities that cause perspiration.
- If you have leather seats, keep a towel between the fabric and your skin.
- You will notice some of the cosmetic bronzer wash off in the shower, this is normal.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use a body oil or alcohol free lotion like NG’s Anti-Aging Body oil.
- Replace body wash with an all natural product like our exfoliating wash to keep skin hydrated and allow tan to fade evenly.
- Do not use “body washes” or soap products claiming to keep skin “soft and smooth”. These products contain harsh ingredients that strip the skin and and your tan.
- Use a product containing organic DHA like our organic bronzing lotion 2-3 times per week to extend the life of the tan by as much as 28 days.