Waxing Pre and Post Care
- Allow at least two weeks and ¼ inch of hair growth prior to first waxing appointment.
- Refrain from applying self-tanners immediately prior to wax service.
- Do not use any products on the skin that thin the skin for the week prior to service (i.e. Retin-A, Renova, Differin, etc.).
- Arrive freshly showered and exfoliated.
- Redness, bumps, and tenderness are normal immediately following waxing.
- Do not exfoliate, swim, use saunas, jacuzzis, and steam rooms, workout, tanning beds, sunbathe, sunless tanning products, deodorant, or fragranced products, for 24 hours following wax.
Tips and Tricks:
- Using the Supracor Exfoliation Mitt & New Gorgeous Hydrating Oil 2-3 times a week will eradicate ingrown hairs and any irritation following wax.
- Allow three to six weeks between wax appointments.
- Regularly moisturize the skin to keep it supple and hydrated.